The OmniTouch 7 Touchscreen, Leviton?s seventh generation in-wall touchscreen, offers comprehensive control over your home or business including security, energy management, and entertainment systems.
Boasting a 7-inch high-definition capacitive touchscreen with swipe ability, the OmniTouch 7 has a quick processor, easy-to-identify graphics, and an overall impressive user interface. The OmniTouch 7 can arm or disarm your security system, alert emergency personnel, lock or unlock doors, and allows viewing of real-time surveillance cameras. View crisp IP surveillance video footage without any additional hardware. Quick glance LED on the top right corner is green when security is disarmed and red when armed. Managing energy usage is simple, using slider bars to adjust lighting levels from 100 to zero percent. You can also manage one thermostat or up to 64 thermostats, including humidifiers and dehumidifiers. Control irrigation, ventilation, and window coverings. Enjoy controlling distributed audio systems like the Leviton Hi-Fi 2, with sliders for volume adjustments and the ability to control audio sources. Power and communication is delivered via a single PoE connection, and an optional 12VDC power supply is available. Light sensor allows automatic dimming of display backlight.
Designed for Lumina Pro, Lumina, OmniPro II, Omni IIe, and Omni LTe Leviton automation systems.
- Large approx 7" diagonal viewing area with minimal plastic surround
- Glass front capacitive touchscreen at 800x480 resolution
- Compatible with OmniPro II, Omni IIe, Omni LTe, Lumina Pro, and Lumina
- Quickly check whether doors are locked and either unlock or lock any door from one menu. Arm/Disarm your security system or alert emergency personnel
- Control Leviton?s Hi-Fi 2 Distributed Audio System or a compatible system from a Connectivity Partner